Thursday, June 08, 2006

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Translucent Oil Control Powder


I generally have trouble finding powder I like, and then finding something that actually matches my skin tone. That was part of the appeal when I decided to buy this Neutrogena Oil Control Powder-- The mozaic of different shades swirled together supposedly match most skin tones quite nicely. The other part of the appeal was that it was a 2-for-1 deal to buy the powder along with the Natural Radiance Bronzer. ; )

I have to say, I;ve been quite happy with this product. For someone with dry/normal skin, I seem to still have a decent amount of shine (perhaps it's just that I have a large forehead to project shine off) and this powder covers it up so well, almost completely eliminating any shine I have. I've been using it for months and been quite happy with it. In fact, even now that I;ve been using the BE Mineral Foundation as my primary foundation, I still sometimes use my Neutrogena powder on top of it because I find it controls shine better than either the mineral foundation or the mineral veil does.

I also really like the bronzer. It's easy to apply and looks natural. Both the powder and the bronzer are true to their claim of being fairly universal color matches. You may buy either product online at drugstore.com (go here for the bronzer), or at your local Target, Walgreens, or other drug store.

No comments: