Thursday, June 15, 2006

Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint



My eyes can be kinda sensitive at times, and I've found that many mascara formulations will irritate them. Thus I don't wear mascara very often. But I still occasionally try to find products that will work for me, when I want that extra lash "oomph." One of my more recent tries has been Neutrogena's Clean Lash Tint mascara ($7.99 at drugstores). It promises to go on clean and clump-free, have vitamins and proteins to help keep lashes healthy, and be safe for contact lens wearers and those of us with sensitive eyes.

Upon using it I found it gave my lashes as bit of extra body, made them a bit more noticeable. It's not a huge difference, but that's kinda nice because it still looks natural (as opposed to other mascaras that leave that I'm-obviously-wearing-mascara look). And it doesn't seem to bother my eyes at all. Perhaps I'll get into the habit of using mascara more often.... ; )

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

i may have to try this, i use mascara more often than any other makeup product.
and that says a lot, since i don't use makeup.
:)