Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Stylish Cleaning Products?!?



Seems like an oxymoron, doesn't it? Not anymore!

I came accross Method products probably about 2 years ago. I was instantly intruigued-- environmentally friendly cleaning products? Cute designs? No toxic fumes killing my brain cells as I clean? Yes, I was sold. They've since launched a whole array of products from hand soap to laundry detergent to air fresheners, but for me it all started with their cleaners.

First, there were the wipes. Those magical, all-purpose cleaning wipes. Take a cleaning wipe from the bottle, wipe the counter, and off you go! No more messing with nasty, dirty sponges! They clean beautifully and are biodegradeable to boot. I keep a set in the kitchen and in each bathroom.

The all-purpose cleaning sprays are pretty magnificent, as well. I recently used their bathroom spray to clean my much-neglected bathtub and was surprised at how well it got rid of the gribe along the egdes of the tub!

My other trusty wonder-product has been their daily shower spray. This stuff is positively miraculous. The walls of my shower have not been cleaned in the year + that I've lived in this apartment, and they still look grand and beautiful. Why? Because I spray this stuff all over after every shower. I'm still amazed. The tub itself still gets a bit grungy, but who cares as long as I don't ever have to scrub the nasty grime from between shower tiles?

Their products are so efficient and stylish that they almost make me want to clean more often!

...almost. ; )

PS-- These products may all be found at Target stores, for about $3- $4 each.

1 comment:

Sales Rack Raider said...

Very cool! It's nice to have cleaning products that also match modern decor