Wednesday, June 28, 2006

StyleDiary



You know how sometimes you'll see someone, while out and about, and they're wearing a really cool outfit, or just wearing something in a different way, and it inspires you to try something new with your clothes? StyleDiary is a website devoted to such inspirations. It's full of interesting outfits that very stylish people have put together that you can look through and get inspired. You can even start your own style diary where you can upload pictures of your favorite outfits.

I haven't fully explored this site yet to see its full possibilities, though it certainly seems to hold the keys to inspire and challange the fashionista within each of us.

1 comment:

Sales Rack Raider said...

MSD is definitely a useful tool. I'm always inspired by the creativity of people from around the world, and if I didn't keep track of I've been wearing, I wouldn't have noticed that I wore the same color for the entire week (which happens quite often).