Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Lovin'



I've grown quite fond of make-up pallettes. They seem cute, convenient, and compact. They're nice to throw in your make-up bag for a trip without having the bulk of separate eyeshadows, lipglosses, blush, etc.

Recently I got the Too Faced Mini Quickie Chronicle The Summer Lover pallette. ($15, Sephora) I like the lighter eyeshadow shade, it's nice and sparkly but still subtle enough for summer make-up. The darker shade can be used for contouring if you wish. The blush is a nice color that's inbetween a brownish peachy tan and a pinky blush. I also love the nude colored lipgloss (the pink shade, not quite as much). And the kit is so small and compact, it's pretty perfect for travel. It's one of those little things that just makes me happy. =)

No comments: