Wednesday, September 13, 2006

POLL!

Ok, fellow fashionistas, I need your advice!

This saturday my step-sister and I (whose birthdays are 4 days apart) are having a joint birthday celebration at a bar. I want to wear one of the following dresses-- I realize I may end up a bit overdressed but, ya know what, it's my birthday and I can dress how I want to! ; ) Plus I bought these dresses last month and haven't had a chance to wear them yet, and don't know when else I will.

Soooo... without further adew, here's dress #1:



And, dress # 2:



(If you click on the pictures you can see larger versions of them)

So, which one should I wear?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I found your site from your post on Las F. Both dresses are gorgeous, but I like dress #2. Purple is still really popular but I think the color just works better on you :) Lots of people do black, but it's your birthday so bust out with some color!

Anonymous said...

I would go for number 1
It is hot and really show your fab body

Belinda said...

I like the first one the best, both look lovely on you, but it screams elegant but fun to me.

Have a lovely Birthday celebration.!

Anonymous said...

I lovvvvvvvvvvve #2, both the dress itself and how it looks on you. Either one looks awesome, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, I love them both! But since it's your birthday and all (Happy Birthday!) I think you should go for dress #1, a little flirtier...

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

That was me (b) as a test -- I cannot leave comments on the beta blogger (yours or anyone else's) for some reason, I get an error message!
Anyway, I vote for the first one -- too cute!

ann said...

they're both soso pretty!!! i like #2 a bit more, but both make you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

#2!! Very Audrey Hepburnesque (if that can pass as a usable word for comparison purposes). You look svelte and lovely. :)

Simply aMEIzing said...

I would say DRESS #1!!!

Anonymous said...

what is wrong with people....dress one is horrible and looks like the tacky dress one of my friends wore to some party....wear dress #2!

Sales Rack Raider said...

tough choice...I'll have to go with 2. I love the color.

Anonymous said...

This is F Cali. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you; your profile doesn't link your blog and so I had to google you. I vote for dress #2, definitely. It's slimming and elongating, much more so than dress #1. Both are lovely. Hope you had fun.