Friday, September 22, 2006

Aveda Body Wash

Several months ago I recieved a gift box of Aveda's Energizing and Calming body cleansers ($14 each). At the time I wasn't too thrilled at the gift, as I believe my bathtub was already cluttered with at least 1-2 bottles of body wash already, but I did feel sorta fancy at receiving them so I put them in my shower for future use.

Now, I find I use these almost exclusively when I shower. I don't know if they really do much as far as "energizing" or "calming" me, but they smell divine and just feel very luxurious. And my skin has felt fairly well moisturized and clean after washing with one of these products.

I've never been one to splurge on body wash, I figure they all work pretty much the same and so usually get something from the drugstore for $5. When I run out of these I'm not sure I'll be able to justify shelling out the cash to buy a replacement... but I know I will be temped to. I think that says a lot about how much I've enjoyed using them.

No comments: