Monday, August 14, 2006

Why I Love Payless

OMG how CUTE are these?!?



I've been contemplating this whole grown-up-mary-janes trend and was recently considering looking for a pair for myself... And then I saw these! The best part? They come in wide widths, too (well, the black ones, anyway)! And they're a relatively low $17.99.

Of course, we'll have to see if they actually have the wide version in the stores. I could never find the wide version of my beloved pointy-toed kitten heels and finally ordered them online (on sale for $14.99, thank you very much, with free shipping since they're going to a Payless store-- though that also means I have to wait TWO WEEKS to get them... *sigh*).

1 comment:

Sales Rack Raider said...

I tried on the white ones in the store and they were great. The black ones looked cute too.

Hope you'll enjoy your new shoes!