Thursday, August 17, 2006

Great Deals at Delia's

There's some sweet clearance deals over at Delias.com right now. I've always viewed Delia's aa a bit more of a teenybopper trend store, but they're still worth checking out from time to time b/c they'll have some really cute items and their prices aren't bad. They almost always have very cute and unique shoes, that's one thing that's drawn me to them in the past.

Anyway... so I was browsing their website and looking through the sale items and found several very cute things! For example:


I LOVE skirts just like this one (Yasmin Knit Skirt, $14.99). It's flowly, it's flirty, it's long enough so you don't have to be all paranoid always about what you may accidentally be showing off to the world... basically, skirts like these are a perfect alternative for girls like me, who normally live in jeans or pants. And the color is fairly neutral, so it can be paired with some fun colored tops.



I also really like this top (Nora Tank, $12.99). I'm liking the trend toward longer-length tops, and this one looks nice and light and flowy. You could probably use it as a layering piece, layering a tighter-fitting light tank top underneath it (perhaps one with a shelf bra so you don't have to worry about a strapless one). This would actually probably look very cute with the above skirt.


These shell earrings ($5.99) are fabulous! I love love love them! They're the perfect fun earring to wear when you want some stand-out jewelry but still want to keep your look low-key and casual.


These printed ballet flats ($14.99) are just too fun. To be honest I'm not entirely sure how or when I'd wear them, but they'd definitely add a bit of pizzazz to any outfit!

There's lots more to check out, including some fun printed t-shirts, and LOTS of jeans (most for about $20). Happy browsing! =)

No comments: