Monday, August 14, 2006

Target Culture

I have news! I am now a contributing blogger for Target Culture! Target Culture is a blog about my favorite store, Target. The posts range from corporate news to fun finds and the great deals that can be found within the store itself. I am very excited to be part of this blog, and be able to share my Target finds. =) I currently have 2 posts published on the site, please go check them out!

Do not worry, this will not affect my posting abilities here at my original and primary blog, Fantabulous! I will probably post over at Target Culture once or twice a week. On those days I may use the same post of both sites, I hope y'all will forgive me this convenience. ; )

3 comments:

'Clavdia' said...

Hello,

I wanted to say thanks for your comment at my blog. You have quite a fun place here! I need to spend some time with your excellent comments.

Cheers!

Sales Rack Raider said...

Yay! Very cool!

ThatBeeGirl said...

Neat!