Monday, May 08, 2006

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock




Summer approaches. This means time spent out in the sun, time that could cost your skin sun damage that could eventually lead to wrinkles if you're lucky, skin cancer if you're not. We've all heard the stories, we all know we need to use sun protection.

I, for one, can become incredibly indecisive when trying to choose a product. Things like face wash, bath gels, and sunscreen come in so many different forms, from so many different brands, for different skin types, etc etc etc that it can be mind boggling.

Finally, last season, I found a sunscreen that I have since become intesely loyal to. I used to be weary of Neutrogena products (thanks to a bottle of Neutrogena body lotion I got years ago that actually made my skin more dry) but when I heard about their Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, and the claim that it doesn't even feel like you have sunscreen on, I had to try it.

And now, I won't use anything else. This stuff is AWESOME. It really does go on like lotion, gets absorbed and leaves none of the ickyness that sunscreen usually does. Plus, it's recommended by the American Cancer Society as being exemplary at being able to shield your skin of those nasty UVA and UVB rays. Who could ask for more?!?

My only gripe is that I have trouble spreading it on my back if I don't have anyone to help me, so I'm considering trying Neutrogena's new spray-on sunblock. I will, of course, report back when I do and let y'all know how I like it.

No comments: