Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers for Eyes

Several weeks ago I bought Neutrogena Mineral Sheers for Eyes in Shell ($7.99). I swear, I have used it almost every day since then! I LOVE the lighter color of the duo, I apply it to my lips and they instantly looks perked up, more awake, yet it's natural enough that it could potentially pass as no makeup at all. Last week I went ahead and bought another Mineral Sheers eyeshadow, in Stone (a purpleish duo) and have been very pleased with it, as well.

The colors are true to their name-- they are very sheer. But it's kinda nice that way, they just give a nice, light wash of color. And the staying power is pretty decent-- I put my makeup on at 8am and it's still there by mid-afternoon, and later.

I'm also partial to the packaging, with the slide-out cover. It's quite cute. ; )

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Oooh, yet another item I may have to pick up!

ThatBeeGirl said...

All my comments this morning were leading up to this -- I was trying to find this post that I knew I already commented on!

In addition to buying the CoverGirl mascara last week, I also bought the Mineral Sheers for Eyes, as you'd said it was great and again, Allure said it was one of the top products.

I. Am. In. Love. I bought Shell also, and love the darker color, and am deciding which other color I want to get! I love that it just provides a hint of color, as I'm totally not a make-up girl, but it makes me feel like I've done something other than just shower and go.

Thanks for the tip, Marcy!