Friday, October 20, 2006

Baby, It's Cold Outside


I've been noticing some very cute coats and jackets lately, especially over at Old Navy (one of my favorite stores). And as it turns out, they're having a sale on their jackets already! So go check out some of their winter goodies here. My two favorites are the Women's Cropped belted Trench Coats ($58, left) and the Long Belted Trench Coats ($68).



Target also seems to have some really great coast online, for even better prices! I like the Mossimo® Black: Wool-Blend Coat with Portrait Collar ($49.99, right)-- get it in basic black, charcoal, or khaki, or for a fun kick go with Venetian Red! I'm also loving the Wool-Blend Tailored Pea Coat, though unfortunately at $99.99 the price isn't quite so cute.

For some more warm-and-fuzzy outerwear options (such as the Emma Coat, $78) head over to Delias.com, or for some edgier, funkier options (such as this Faux-Leather Military Jacket, $48) check out Kohl's (stores probably have a better selection than the website).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcy! That Venetian Red coat from Target is so cute...

Anonymous said...

I have the Long Trench from Old Navy, in cream. I'm in love with it!