Friday, December 01, 2006

Set your TiVo's, ladies!

I got this email today:
"Victoria’s Secret PINK makes its runway debut on CBS, December 5th at 10/9C. PINK models, including Jessica Stam, strut their stuff on the catwalk to the tunes of Justin Timberlake who delivers a breakthrough must-see performance. Sleeping bag shrugs, fitted varsity jackets and sexy boy-shorts rule the first-ever PINK section of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show*. This year’s show is being touted as Victoria’s Secret’s best to date, so PINK Girls – be sure to set your TIVOs for this can’t-miss event."


Several weeks ago when a friend of me dragged me into a Juicy store (WAY out of my price range) I finally realized that the VS Pink! collection is totally emulating Juicy Coutour. Well, it's cute, and much more affordable, so more power to them! ; ) I'm actually becoming quite a fan of the VS Pink! line. I really like my yellow sweat pants, and their thongs are the only kind I wear now.


PS- While you're at it, check out Victoria's Secret's Top 10 Beauty Gifts, all of which are on a special 25% off sale right now.

No comments: