Friday, December 22, 2006

While You Were Sleeping...

I'm always on the look-out for goo travel-size beauty products, as it seems I travel a lot. Knowing that I would be spending the holidays in Texas again this year, I was delighted when I saw Kohls selling 2-week sample supplies of Grassroots night and day face creams for $5.

I immediately fell in love with their night cream, While You Were Sleeping Overnight Moisture Cream($17). Though I think it's the scent that did it more than anything. Infused with Madagascan vanilla, I just love slathering this stuff on after washing my face at night! It has also left my face feeling soft and well-moisturized, without feeling oily in the morning. The cream version is for normal-to-dry skin, there is also a lotion formula available for normal-to-oily skin. Each of these, along with all other Grassroots products, are available at Kohl's stores and www.Kohls.com.

No comments: